IT Project Coordinator
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Work and manage multiple projects and documentation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- help project team with the design and development tasks.
- Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise.
- Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.